Neil Young Training and Consultancy
Dedicated in providing a quality, consultancy service covering:
- Qualification exam tuition;
- The creation of workbooks and question banks;
- Leadership, management and sales training, as well as executive coaching, project and operational support;
- Support regarding compliance and regulation;
- Support to Institutions and Institutes (currently working with the Institution of Chemical Engineers), Banks, Building Societies, Insurance Companies, Friendly Societies, IFAs and Networks.
About Neil Young
An accomplished senior business development leader and manager, with an established reputation as an internal / external consultant. A highly proactive, networking “hunter” who coaches, mentors, manages and facilitates others to succeed.
Has a record of achievement across a variety of industries providing innovative solutions for organisations based on experience gained over the last 30 years. Has a reputation for “customer service and making things happen”.
Career achievements include:
- Currently working for the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) helping improve customer service with a small team proactively supporting membership across the UK. This includes helping corporates gain accredited training programs as well as becoming a corporate partner; supporting organisations training needs and helping IChemE with sponsorship of Events and Conferences
- Previous freelance activity included providing personalised, quality, outsourced training support (circa 500+ days over one year on RDR Quals and a Sales Excellence Programme) for a large bank and insurance company.
- Helped strategically refocus another major institute to build on their customer penetration through improved proactive account management. Last sale in excess of £1.5m
- Achieved £3m training sales at CIPs, not withstanding the financial crisis
- Built a forward facing, customer orientated Independent Financial Advisory Service Department for the largest IFA Network
- Established business development for a new and innovative training and compliance consultancy
- Responsible for 5 customer facing departments within an Institute linked to business development
- Co-ran FS Induction Training at a large Bank
- Achieved regulatory deadlines (including exam passes) for an 800 head Financial Services advisory team
- Led FS Integration training for the Halifax and Leeds Permanent Building Societies
- Ran field training for a new direct sales insurance company
- Attained a position in a large direct sales insurance company in the Top 20% both as an adviser and manager